Register today for the
Argus Marpol Strategy Summit
Register today for the Argus Marpol Strategy Summit to join industry experts and other market participants facing critical issues related to the IMO MARPOL Annex VI – arguably the biggest policy change and greatest uncertainty that will create vast business opportunities and tremendous exposures for refiners, blenders, terminal operators and ship owners/operators. Learn to navigate the future bunker fuel spec changes as well as:
- Evaluate how blending the lower sulfur fuel may be achieved
- Gain an understanding as to its implications for the light/heavy spreads that are sure to widen
- Understand when will this impact begin and how wide and long will the price spreads be impacted
- Analyze what crude run selection and flexibility are available to refiners and how will they be incentivized
- Discuss where will the high sulfur resid go that will no longer meet the sulfur specification as a bunker fuel
- Assess if ship owners will make investments in exhaust stack scrubbers to help alleviate the fuel dislocation
CTPMA is an association of independent petroleum marketers doing business in North America. The association was founded over 30 years ago as the Chevron Petroleum Marketers Association and became CTPMA with the addition of the Texaco brand. With over 300 members, it is comprised of retail gasoline marketers, lubricant marketers, commercial fuels marketers and vendors who provide products and services to the petroleum marketing industry.
Upcoming CTPMA Events
CTMPA thanks all participants in the 2016 Business Forum & Trade Show. We hope to see you July 22-25, 2018.
CTPMA marketers joined together in Colorado Springs this summer to network with each other, hear industry speakers and meet with Chevron’s retail marketing, lubricants and diesel fuel management teams. The CTPMA board of directors met beforehand and minutes of that meeting are available on the CTPMA website.
Separate brand meetings were also held for retail and lubricants marketers during the Business Forum. A panel of senior Chevron managers addressed issues questions raised by marketers during each session. To read a complete a summary of the event, see the September 2016 issue of the CTPMA Newsletter.