CTPMA Announces Young Executive Leadership Academy taking place during the 2018 Business Forum, Monday, July 23 from 1 to 5 p.m.
3-Questions to Consider:
- Are the future leaders in your organization prepared to take the helm if required to do so today?
- Are the future leaders in your organization the right people for the job? How do you know for sure?
- Do your future leaders possess the skillsets and capabilities that will be required to lead your organization into the future?
The CTPMA Young Executive Leadership Academy will prepare future leaders, by providing them with the knowledge, tools, confidence, and supporting peer network, to drive organizational success and change through effective leadership.
- Personal Action Plan to implement lessons learned.
- 30-day group conference call follow-up to assess participant progress and provide assistance.
- Peer Network.
- Group email for participants to engage each other throughout the year, re. business challenges and advice.
- Books: What Great Leaders Do and How to Create a High-Performance Organization.
- Leadership Survey Results
- Challenges & Obstacles
- What Leadership Is and Isn’t: Coach vs. Boss Model
- The Difference Between a Leader and Manager: You need to be both
- Leadership Capabilities & Skill Sets: Today and Future
- Leading a Multi-Generational Workforce
- Identifying and Developing Future Leaders
- Eye on the future: assessing competitive landscape, trends, technology, disruptors, legislation
- Sales, Profit and EBITDA Drivers
Terry McKenna – Principal & Co-Founder, Employee Performance Strategies, Inc. and Convenience Store Coaches.
Monday, July 23, 2018, 1:00-5:00 – CTPMA Annual Convention,
The Broadmoor Hotel, Colorado Springs, CO