Business Forum Schedule
NOTE: The below schedule is tentative.
Times and locations may change.
NOTE: THESE DATES AND TIMES ARE CHANGING AS THE BUSINESS FORUM HAS BEEN RESCHEDULED FOR OCTOBER 19-21, 2020.
THE SCHEDULE BELOW WILL MOST LIKELY BE VERY SIMILAR, WITH DIFFERENT DATES. AS SOON AS WE SOLIDIFY THE INFORMATION, IT WILL BE UPDATED HERE.
Sunday, July 19
- People Arrive
Monday, July 20
- CTPMA Board Meeting (AM)
- Golf Tournament (1PM shotgun start)
- (6:30pm-7:00pm) Young Executive Hospitality Reception in trade show – Rocky Mountain CD
- (7pm-9:00pm) Supplier Reception and Trade Show opening – Rocky Mountain CD
Tuesday, July 21
- (7am-8am) Continental Breakfast in Trade Show Rocky Mountain Ballroom
- (8am-10:00am) Welcome and Keynote Speakers – Rocky Mountain AB
- (10:00 – 10:30am) Coffee Break in Trade Show – Rocky Mountain CD
- (10:30am-11:30am) Petroleum Industrial Outlook for the Decade – Rocky Mountain AB
- (11:45pm-1:30pm) Buffet Lunch in Trade Show – Rocky Mountain CD
- (1:30pm-3:00pm) EMV Seminar – Rocky Mountain AB
- (5:30pm-8:00pm) President’s Reception/Dinner – West Ballroom/MV Terrace
- (8:00pm – 10:00pm) Post Dinner Reception – Terrace
Wednesday, July 22
- (7am-8am) Continental Breakfast in Trade Show – Rocky Mountain CD
- (8am-10:30am) Lubricants Townhall Seminar – Rocky Mountain AB
- (10:30am-11:00am) Coffee Break in Trade Show – Rocky Mountain CD
(Exhibits tear down after coffee break)
- (11am-12:00pm) 2020’s Sales Force – Rocky Mountain AB
- (12:00pm-1:30pm) Lubricants Keynote Luncheon – TBD
- (1:30pm-2:45pm) Business Management Seminar – Rocky Mountain AB
- (1-5PM) Young Executive’s Leadership Training Seminar
- Dinner on your own
Thursday, July 23
- Free Day or People Depart